We build every site in WordPress which allows our customers to have full access and control over their content. At website launch, we will publish the initial content and if we have agreed upon a retainer-relationship, we are available for content updates. Beyond that, the client is expected to add/remove/modify and update their own content and plugins moving forward or else hire Just By Design on an hourly basis for any future necessary content updates. We will provide one staff training session at the time of website launch. All trainings are held over screen-sharing software.
Any content that you would like Just By Design to publish at launch must be delivered to us at the time of Website Design Approval. We will not begin website development until we have received all your content.
Our standard payment terms are three payments, with each invoice due on receipt.
- 1/2 of Total Due at Contract Signing
- 1/4 of Total Due at Website Design Approval
- 1/4 of Total Due at Website Launch
We have found that our projects run smoothly with the following expectations:
- One client-appointed point person who makes and executes decisions
- This point person is the only one who will provide us with work requests and approvals
- Client will make themselves available for meetings and project reviews
- Phone calls and emails to be returned within 48 hours
- Timely feedback and content delivery